Guest Wake Up (Remote Timed Reminder)
Guests can be provided with a Wake Up Call from the system, also known as a Remote Timed Reminder.
To set a Wake Up, you must be at the main front desk telephone. This is usually a Panasonic KX-T7456, or KX-T7436 telephone with a KX-T7400 and/or KX-T7441 DSS/BLF console attached.
To set the Wake Up (Remote Timed Reminder):
1. Press the FEATURES button on the left hand side of the LCD display of the telephone.
2. Rotate the Jog-dial control on the telephone until Remote Timed Reminder appears.
3. Either align the cursor arrow, and press the SEL soft key at the bottom of the LCD display or press the button next to "Remote Timed Reminder".
4.The LCD display will show:
5. Enter the guest room extension number, and press the NEXT soft key at the bottom of the LCD display.
6. The LCD display will now show the following:
MENU CLR NEXT
Extension #:_ _ _ _
7. At this point, enter the hours, minutes, o for AM, 1 for PM, and press the PROG soft key at the bottom of the LCD display for a one time wakeup event.
8. You should hear one beep confirmation tone, indication you have succeeded in programming the Wakeup.
9. Press the MENU soft key at the bottom of the LCD display.
10. Press the SP-PHONE key to return the telephone to normal operation.
Time(hh:mm):_ _:_ _
MENU CLR PROG
To cancel a Wake Up:
1. Repeat steps 1-6.
2. Press the CLR soft key at the bottom of the LCD display.
3. You should hear one beep confirmation tone, indication you have succeeded in cancelling the Wakeup.
4. Press the SP-PHONE key to return the telephone to normal operation.
If you set the wake up call in error as a daily occurrence by pressing 1 for daily, the guest will receive a wake up call everyday until the wakeup is cleared from the system. This can prove to be annoying to the next guest, if the wakeup is not cleared.