Time Change (cont’d).
FOR PANASONIC KX-TD500:
Note: This must be done from either the operator’s phone or manager’s phone.
1. Phone must be idle, no calls on hold, etc.
2. Press the PROGRAM key.
3. Press ** 1234.
4. Display will show “SYS-PGM NO? ->”.
5. Enter “000", display will change to “000 DATE/TIME”.
6. Press the NEXT soft key or the SP-PHONE button, current date will be displayed.
7. Press the NEXT soft key or the SP-PHONE button, current time will be displayed.
8. Change the time by entering the correct hour.
9. Press the “->” soft key to move the blinking cursor over the minute section of the time display.
10. Change the time by entering the correct minutes.
11. Press the NEXT soft key to move the cursor to the AM/PM position of the time.
12. Press the SEL+ soft key to toggle between AM and PM.
13. Press the “->” soft key to move the cursor to the 12 or 24 hour display mode.
14. Press the SEL+ to toggle between 12 or 24 hour display modes.
15. Press the AUTO DIAL/STORE button to write your changes to memory.
16. Press the HOLD button to return to base level of programming.
17. Press the PROGRAM key to return the phone to normal operation.