To delete password of a mailbox user:
1. Press INTERCOM, and dial 165, or 1065.
2. Immediately dial #6* 999, or 9999. This is the system administrators mailbox.
3. If you are prompted for a password, enter it followed by the # sign. Default is usually 1234.
4. Press 6 for other features.
5. Press 1 to setup mailbox
6. Press 3 to delete mailbox password.
7. Enter the mailbox number you wish to delete password.
8. Follow the prompts for deleting password.
Note: Pressing the * key backs up one menu level in the system. Pressing the * key repeatedly will back you
completely out of the system.