Voice Mail (cont’d.)
To delete owners name, and greetings:
1. Press INTERCOM, and dial 165, or 1065.
2. Immediately dial #6* and the mailbox you wish to change.
3. You should not be prompted for a password, if you are, repeat the steps above.
4. Press 3 for mailbox management.
5. Press 3 to change the owners name, if recorded.
6. Follow prompts for deletion.
7. Menu will repeat for previous level.
8. Press 1 for personal greetings
9. Change ALL greetings as follows:
a. Press 1 for no answer greeting.
b. Press 2 for busy signaling greeting.
c. Press 3 for after hours greeting.
10. Follow the prompts for deletion.
Note: Pressing the * key backs up one menu level in the system. Pressing the * key repeatedly will back you
completely out of the system.
This should take care of the mailbox, and it is now open for use.