Time Change (this is not required if the telephone system reads Caller ID)
FOR PANASONIC KX-TDA50/100/200:
Note: This must be done from either the operator’s phone or manager’s phone.
1. Phone must be idle, no calls on hold, etc.
2. Press the PROGRAM key.
3. Press ** 1234.
4. Display will show “SYS-PGM NO? ->”.
5. Enter “000", display will change to “000 Date & Time Set”.
6. Press the ENTER Jog-Dial or soft key button. Current date will be displayed, for example, as Y-M-D:'01 Jan. 01. With the cursor flashing the year.
7. Press the NEXT soft key button. Current time will be displayed, for example, as HH-MM:01:0AM. With the cursor flashing the hour.
8. Change the time by entering the correct hour.
9. Press the “->” soft key to move the blinking cursor over the minute section of the time display.
10. Change the time by entering the correct minutes.
11. Press the NEXT soft key to move the cursor to the AM/PM position of the time.
12. Press the SEL+ soft key to toggle between AM and PM.
13. Press the AUTO DIAL/STORE button to write your changes to memory. You should hear one beep of confirmation tone.
14. Press the HOLD button to return to base level of programming.
15. Press the PROGRAM key to return the phone to normal operation.